Skip to main content

Bollywood star, Sushant Singh Rajput commits suicide

Popular Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, 34, has committed suicide in his house in Mumbai’s Bandra city.

According to DCP Pranay Ashok, spokesperson of Mumbai Police, the actor was found dead on Sunday at his sixth floor apartment in Bandra (West).

Ashok said Rajput was found hanging at his residence and preliminary investigation showed he committed suicide though no suicide note was found in his residence.

“Sushant Singh Rajput has committed suicide, but the Mumbai Police is investigating the circumstances surrounding his death,” Ashok said.

His management team in a statement released on social media described the actors death as a huge loss to the movie industry.

The statement reads, “It pains us to share that Sushant Singh Rajput is no longer with us.

“ We request his fans to keep him in their thoughts and celebrate his life, and his work like they have done so far.

“We request the media to help us maintain privacy at this moment of grief.”

Reacting to his death, President of the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management committee said: “He was just 34 and famous.”

”He appeared confident and happy too!

“But we seriously don’t know the struggles everyone is going through.

“We need to connect with each other.

“ Life is too beautiful to commit suicide. Let’s be strong for each other,” he added.

Rajput was best known for his award-winning performance in Zee TV soap opera, Pavitra Rishta, as well as 2014’s Dil Bechara a Hindi remake of Hollywood’s The Fault In Our Stars.

In 2013, he made his movie debut in Kai Po Che! and earned a nomination for best male debut at the Filmfare Awards.
Bollywood star, Sushant Singh Rajput commits suicide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Gea hailed by Henderson but warns him for No. 1 spot battle

Dean Henderson has cautioned David de Gea he is aiming for his Manchester United place. The 23-year-old goalkeeper will retreat to Old Trafford after an exceptional loan spell at Sheffield United, determined to take the 1st spot off the Spaniard.

Academy alumnus Henderson recently signed a new six-year contract last month among connections to Chelsea. Thus, making it obvious he sees himself at Old Trafford for the long term.

“I’ll be moving back in the first day of pre-season and sweating my b******s off to get in that starting line-up because it’s something I’ve constantly required and I’m so close now. I have tremendous respect for David. He has been a magnificent goalkeeper for many years.

He’s been remarkable and that’s something I strive to be, to have a profession like his at the club. It’s down to me but I’m beneath no fantasies that I’m going to develop just sat on the bench. I need that game-time.” said Henderson.

Unfortunately, De Gea’s form has come into inquest over the last …

Mourinho looking to steal Man United transfer with phone call

Jose Mourinho has made some good progress with Tottenham Hotspur. The club was struggling when Mauricio Pochetino left mid-season. Jose has his ways of doing things and many times his way might not be ideal.

But as Jose has always said, the most important thing is to get in the result. And since Mourinho has joined only Manchester City, Liverpool, and Manchester United, have earned more points than Tottenham.

Tottenham was at the 14th spot in the Premier League. Jose took them to sixth place and got them back in Europe. However, the expectations will be even higher for the next season. Spurs will want to push into the top four and compete for a Champions League place.

However to accomplish that goal Jose will need to add some players. Tottenham have already completed 3 signings. The club signed Joe Hart from Burnley on a free transfer.

Matt Doherty came in from Wolverhampton for £15 million and Pierre-Emile Hoijberg came in from Southampton for the same amount. But Jose Mourinho wants mo…

BBNaija 2020: What Toke Makinwa, Nigerian celebrities said about Erica’s disqualification

Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted to the disqualification of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Erica, from the Lockdown house.

Erica on Sunday was found guilty of flouting the house rules and bullying housemate.

Erica caused drama in the house on Saturday night after the party when she made some derogatory comments and threatened to kill Laycon.

This caused her a third strike and eviction.

The likes of Toke Makinwa, Ay Makun and other celebrities have taken to their social media pages to vent out their reactions to Biggie’s decision.

Here are some of the comments gathered by Dove Bulletin:

@TokeMakinwa “Sad that the game ended tonight for Erica but I’m confident she’ll do well. Sucksssssssssssss.”

@AY Makun “ In life, you learn lessons. And sometimes you learn them the hard way. Sometimes you learn them too late. It is well with Erica moving forward in life. Show her love and help her become a better person outside of the house.”

@Sir Uti Uwachukwu “ Erica leaving the #Bbnaija house…