Skip to main content

Apostle Okikijesu releases fearful prophecies about Buhari’s family, death of Senators, presidential aspirants


Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry, on Saturday, revealed God told him that President Muhammadu Buhari will mourn if urgent prayers are not offered on his behalf.

He said Nigeria must pray fervently for the president.

In a series of prophecies, he made on Saturday, the cleric also said that some presidential aspirants for the 2023 election may not see the end of 2020.

He also prophesied that political Godfathers in many states and more senators will die, as Satan had planned to kill them.

“They should pray against what can happen that can make the president of the country to bow his head in sorrow.

”They should pray fervently against whatever will make the president to weep. Pray to avert mourning at the Presidential Villa,” he said.

“The event will cause sudden great commotion and great tears concerning the President, his wife or his child. If they fail to pray, it will happen and the government of Nigeria will tremble.

“Thus says the Lord: They should pray fervently for the people who are making preparation to contest for the presidential seat during the upcoming election. Some of the aspirants will not survive the year, some of them will not live beyond this year. The way that I the Lord will take the journey of Nigeria will baffle many people.

“Thus says the Lord of hosts: Many of those in position of authority and the party leaders, together with some of the vocal people in Nigeria; Satan is monitoring them in order to kill them; so that they will not be alive till October 1st, 2020 which is the Independence Day of the country.

“Thus says the Lord: Though I have previously sent messages to the senators, however, Satan is still planning to cause the demise of one male and one female among them. These are prominent people among them who have served for two terms, and their deaths will shake the nation.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De Gea hailed by Henderson but warns him for No. 1 spot battle

Dean Henderson has cautioned David de Gea he is aiming for his Manchester United place. The 23-year-old goalkeeper will retreat to Old Trafford after an exceptional loan spell at Sheffield United, determined to take the 1st spot off the Spaniard.

Academy alumnus Henderson recently signed a new six-year contract last month among connections to Chelsea. Thus, making it obvious he sees himself at Old Trafford for the long term.

“I’ll be moving back in the first day of pre-season and sweating my b******s off to get in that starting line-up because it’s something I’ve constantly required and I’m so close now. I have tremendous respect for David. He has been a magnificent goalkeeper for many years.

He’s been remarkable and that’s something I strive to be, to have a profession like his at the club. It’s down to me but I’m beneath no fantasies that I’m going to develop just sat on the bench. I need that game-time.” said Henderson.

Unfortunately, De Gea’s form has come into inquest over the last …

Mourinho looking to steal Man United transfer with phone call

Jose Mourinho has made some good progress with Tottenham Hotspur. The club was struggling when Mauricio Pochetino left mid-season. Jose has his ways of doing things and many times his way might not be ideal.

But as Jose has always said, the most important thing is to get in the result. And since Mourinho has joined only Manchester City, Liverpool, and Manchester United, have earned more points than Tottenham.

Tottenham was at the 14th spot in the Premier League. Jose took them to sixth place and got them back in Europe. However, the expectations will be even higher for the next season. Spurs will want to push into the top four and compete for a Champions League place.

However to accomplish that goal Jose will need to add some players. Tottenham have already completed 3 signings. The club signed Joe Hart from Burnley on a free transfer.

Matt Doherty came in from Wolverhampton for £15 million and Pierre-Emile Hoijberg came in from Southampton for the same amount. But Jose Mourinho wants mo…

BBNaija 2020: What Toke Makinwa, Nigerian celebrities said about Erica’s disqualification

Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted to the disqualification of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Erica, from the Lockdown house.

Erica on Sunday was found guilty of flouting the house rules and bullying housemate.

Erica caused drama in the house on Saturday night after the party when she made some derogatory comments and threatened to kill Laycon.

This caused her a third strike and eviction.

The likes of Toke Makinwa, Ay Makun and other celebrities have taken to their social media pages to vent out their reactions to Biggie’s decision.

Here are some of the comments gathered by Dove Bulletin:

@TokeMakinwa “Sad that the game ended tonight for Erica but I’m confident she’ll do well. Sucksssssssssssss.”

@AY Makun “ In life, you learn lessons. And sometimes you learn them the hard way. Sometimes you learn them too late. It is well with Erica moving forward in life. Show her love and help her become a better person outside of the house.”

@Sir Uti Uwachukwu “ Erica leaving the #Bbnaija house…